Yellow Vietnam Kratom, grown in Long Xuyen in the Mekong Delta region, as well as the mountainous Mekong River region of Vietnam, is gaining popularity in the United States. It is thought that the region’s climate and soil contribute to give the Yellow Vietnam Kratom its special color, taste, and effects.
Old and new Kratom users are finding they like this strain’s soothing effects, without the sedative qualities of a majority of the more popular Kratom varieties.
What Makes This Different from other Kratom Strains?
There are various ways in which the Yellow Vietnam Kratom differs from most popular Kratom capsules or extracts. We list a few here:
- Color: The distinct yellow aura of this new Kratom strain immediately sets it apart from other Kratom varieties. The Yellow Vietnam Kratom powder gets its name both from its dark color, and the region where it is grown naturally. It is also thought that the cold drying process used might contribute to giving it its special color. This process has similarities to certain black tea fermentation processes.
- Taste: Most Kratom powder brands have a decidedly bitter taste, which most consumers find hard to deal with. In a nice contrast, the yellow Vietnam Kratom strain tastes sweet as honey. Although organic Kratom is more appreciated for its physical, mental and psychological effects than for its taste since you can always add mango juice, still, consuming this special yellow Kratom capsules with a sweeter flavor, makes it so much easier to swallow.
- Non-Sedative: Kratom in the right doses is used widely for insomnia as a sedative. This is a standard effect of most Kratom strains, which is sought after by many users. Yellow Vietnam Kratom does not have any pronounced sedative or relaxing effects at all. In this regard, it has a special place of its own.
Benefits of Yellow Vietnam Kratom
- Mood Enhancement: Yellow Vietnam Kratom gives a balanced and pleasant effect when used as a natural mood enhancement treatment or as an anti-depressant. The yellow Vietnam Kratom has 25% more Alkaloids than Thai Kratom grown in Thailand for instance. Since the number of Alkaloids largely determine the efficacy of Kratom strains, the yellow Vietnam strain quickly stimulates up your mood in a shorter time.
- Analgesic: Pain relief is reported to be a very big popular effect of Kratom capsules, irrespective of the color or strain. Yellow Vietnam Kratom acts on the brains pain receptors to quickly take away the pain or inflammation. Yellow Vietnam Kratom is not as effective against chronic pain as some maeng da Kratom varieties, but still acts as an inhibitor to most forms of pain. The great thing about using Yellow Vietnam Kratom for pain, is that you don’t have to deal with the usual drowsy effects of most Kratom capsules when they are used as an analgesic. Yellow Vietnam Kratom will deal with the pain without a relaxing or sedative-like side effect.
- Focus and Mental Clarity: This unique Kratom strain is also great at giving the user mental concentration and increased focus. As has been mentioned earlier, Yellow Vietnam Kratom does not make you sleepy , so when you use the unique strain to increase focus for mentally demanding tasks, you can do so without getting a foggy head or feeling, as with some other Kratom strains.
- Enhances visual perception: Some users of the yellow Vietnam Kratom strain have experienced and reported a better visual acuity and eye focus while using this strain. This is a very good benefit, although it has not undergone any peer reviewed clinical test to prove this beyond doubt.
- Physical relaxation: Use Yellow Vietnam Kratom for a well-balanced physical therapy experience. The strain exerts a calm and soothing effect on muscles and the body in general, resulting in a great feeling of relaxation and physical wellbeing.
Users of Yellow Vietnam Kratom, as with almost all other Kratom strains, are cautioned not to take the strain on an empty stomach. It is also important to stay well hydrated, as dehydration can occur with the use of this strain. It is important to take the Kratom capsules or powder in the correct dose. For new users, it is better to start small, and then build up slowly as you experience the effects. A 2-gram dosage is advisable to begin with. You need to seek expert Kratom advice when using Kratom initially.
Yellow Vietnam Kratom is certainly a unique Kratom strain that, with careful use, can quickly get you many of the usual Kratom powder benefits.